Charles W. Skriner
General Liability, Appellate Practice,
Prior to joining TT&H, Mr. Skriner served as a law clerk to the Honorable Joseph F. Leeson, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Earlier in his career, Mr. Skriner was a staff attorney for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, a law fellow with New York University’s Office of General Counsel, and a law clerk to Justice Craig Stowers of the Alaska Supreme Court.
Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, J.D., 2012
- Submissions Editor, Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Legal Research and Writing Law Fellow
University of Notre Dame, M.A., Theology, 2008
Yale University Divinity School, M.A.R., magna cum laude, 2004
University of Notre Dame, B.A., summa cum laude, Philosophy-Theology, 2002
- New Jersey, 2013
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2013
- New York, 2014
- Alaska, 2013 (inactive)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2016
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2016