Stephanie A. Walczak
Ms. Walczak joined Thomas, Thomas & Hafer in March of 2019 and focuses her practice on Workers’ Compensation defense.
In her legal career, Ms. Walczak has attained extensive litigation experience, having represented both Plaintiff and Defendant in civil cases, including attendance at settlement conferences, case management hearings, oral argument, depositions and trial.
Ms. Walczak brings a wealth of litigation skills with her and will apply them in the defense of Worker’s Compensation matters for the firm’s clients in our Allentown office.
Western Michigan Cooley Law School, J.D., 2014
- 2014 Recipient Leadership Achievement Award
- Awarded the “Cooley Crutch” Award by the Student Bar Association
- Awarded A Leadership Award for Outstanding Service to 10Core Society
- 10 Commandments of Real Estate (10Core) – Vice President Educational Outreach
- Phi Alpha Delta – Vice Justice, January 2011 through May 2014
- 10Core Real Estate Society – Vice President Educational Outreach, June 2013 through May 2014
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Political Science, 2010, Paralegal Certificate, 2010
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2015
- State of New Jersey, 2015