Our commitment to outstanding representation and client service begins with our careful selection of the people with whom we work. Our firm promises a challenging, rewarding work environment that will allow you to use your training and experience to it fullest.
Associates receive individual mentoring from partners by means of opportunities for observation, direct involvement and participation in cases within any of our specific practice areas.
Our partners, associates and support staff will welcome you to the fulfilling adventure that is the art of law, as it is practiced here.
Please view our current career openings to explore specific information about opportunities in the paralegal and support staff roles.
Submit your resume in the strictest confidentiality to us:
Employment Opportunities – Attorney Positions
Thomas, Thomas & Hafer, LLP, a Martindale-Hubbell AV rated law firm, is seeking full time Attorneys to fill the following positions listed below. Thomas, Thomas & Hafer offers a competitive salary, benefits and great opportunity for income growth. These openings offer the candidate a tremendous opportunity to join a strong firm, grow a client base, and engage in challenging and rewarding work.
Attorney Positions Responsibilities:
- Manage cases from inception to post trial
- Communicate with clients to keep them apprised of the status of cases to ensure that they stay currently updated
- Court appearances and mediation
- Prepare pleadings, motions and other litigation documents
- Prepare, review and respond to discovery
- Perform and conduct a wide range of research as each case requires
- Meet billing requirements
Attorney – General Liability – Baltimore, MD
Thomas, Thomas & Hafer LLP is seeking an attorney with 2-5 years of experience for its Baltimore office, located in Owings Mills. Candidates must be admitted to the MD bar. Excellent analytical, and written and oral communication skills are required, in addition to deposition, mediation and courtroom experience. Candidates must have the ability to work independently and possess a strong positive attitude and strong work ethic. Competitive salary and benefits.
Attorney – Workers’ Compensation – Allentown, PA
Thomas, Thomas & Hafer LLP is seeking a hard-working and ambitious workers’ compensation attorney, with 1-3 years of relevant experience, for its Allentown, PA office. Candidate must be dedicated, responsible and detail oriented. Barred and practicing in PA required, New Jersey a plus. Candidates should also have strong interpersonal, organizational, and litigation skills. Competitive salary and benefits and great opportunity for income growth. A tremendous opportunity to join a strong firm, grow a client base, and engage in challenging work.
* We are not working with outside recruiters. Thomas, Thomas & Hafer does not accept unsolicited resume submissions from contracted or non-contracted agencies. Thomas, Thomas & Hafer is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Chair, Attorney Hiring Committee: James A. Tinnyo