Caroline E. Gentilcore
Caroline has dedicated her entire legal career to representing employers and insurers in workers compensation matters. She currently practices throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, and regularly appears in trial level and appellate level Workers’ Compensation courts in both states. Caroline handles all aspects of Workers’ Compensation litigation, and regularly counsels insurers and employers on managing risk both during and outside of litigation. Caroline has represented all sizes of employers, and has defended cases dealing with nearly every type of work-related injury.
For her work, Caroline has been recognized as a Super Lawyer Rising Star in Workers’ Compensation. She currently sits on the board of the Philadelphia Bar Association as Co-Chair of the Workers’ Compensation Section.
Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law, J.D., 2013
Ursinus College, B.A., cum laude, 2009
New Jersey, 2013
Professional Honors & Awards
Publications and Presentations:
- Guest Speaker at Villanova School of Law – Brief Writing in Workers’ Compensation, 2015
- CLE presentation – Termination Following a Work Injury, 2017
- Presentation – Basics of New Jersey Workers’ Compensation, 2018
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Co-Chair, Workers’ Compensation Section
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2016-2018, 2021