Christopher L. Scott
General Liability, Labor & Employment Law, Workers’ Compensation,
Christopher L. Scott joined TT&H with an extensive background in the field of Workers’ Compensation, Employment Law and General Liability practice. Mr. Scott represented numerous employers and insurance carriers in worker’s compensation, employment and civil matters.
For his work in the field of worker’s compensation, Mr. Scott has been named to the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars. Mr. Scott has litigated a variety of civil cases spanning a wide range of practice areas over his career.
Attorney Scott is also a Certified Mediator for the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
The Dickinson School of Law, Pennsylvania State University, J.D., 2005
– Honors: Sports and Entertainment Law Society
– Honors: Alumni Relations Committee of the Student Bar Association
Lafayette College, B.A., 2002
– Major: Government Law, Minor: Economics and Business
U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional Honors & Awards
- Certified Mediator, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2010, 2012 – 2019
- Top 10 Under 40, The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2016
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, The National Trial Lawyers, 2014 and 2015
- Top 40 Litigation Lawyer Under 40, The American Society of Legal Advocates, 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Lawyers of Distinction, 2018