Jeanette H. Ho
Appellate Practice, General Liability, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith,
Ms. Ho concentrates her practice in the areas of general litigation, insurance coverage and bad faith and appellate advocacy.
After graduating from law school, Ms. Ho served as Motions Attorney for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. Since entering private practice, Ms. Ho has argued before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Ho has given presentations regarding Section 1983; interlocutory appeals in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and bad faith law in Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
University of Pittsburgh, School of Law, J.D., 1991
Carnegie Mellon University, B.A., 1988
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
U.S. District Court – Western District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court – Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court – Southern District of West Virginia
Professional Honors & Awards
Super Lawyers – 2019, 2021
Professional Associations & Memberships
Public Offices and Appointments:
- Member, Pennsylvania Interbranch Commission for Gender, Racial and Ethnic Fairness (December 2014 – Present)
- Member, City of Pittsburgh Ethics Hearing Board (July 2016 – Present)
- Member, Western District of Pennsylvania Local Rules Advisory Committee (October 2014 – June 2015)
- Member, Third Circuit Lawyer’s Advisory Committee (January 2012 – December 2014)
- Member, Merit Selection Committee for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania (December 2010 – March 2011)
- Member, Pennsylvania Board of Law Examiners (April 2005 – April 2008)