Julia A. Morrison
Construction, Surety & Design Professionals, General Liability, Transportation,
Ms. Morrison has a diverse civil litigation practice focused on the defense of premises liability claims, property damage claims, construction defects, and motor vehicle matters.
Julia joined the firm in 2016 after spending two years living in Shanghai, China. During her stay in Shanghai, she was a student of the Jiao Tong University Koguan School of Law studying Chinese Civil Law. She also learned conversational Mandarin Chinese. Prior to this, Julia practiced insurance defense concentrating her practice at that time in the areas of premises liability, construction defects, and automobile and commercial vehicle accidents.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Koguan School of Law, 2014
– Summer Program in Chinese Law
Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Student Advocate, Trial Advocacy I and II
- Vice President, Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Penn State International Law Review, Articles Editor, Published Author
- Does ‘Made in China’ Translate to ‘Watch Out’ for Consumers? The U.S. Congressional Response to Consumer Product Safety Concerns, 27 Penn. St. Int’l L. Rev. 217 (2008).
Hong Kong University – Diploma in Legal Studies, 2005
Boston College – B.A. Political Science, Pre-Law, 2003
Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2009
Federal District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2012
Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2012