Commercial & Business Litigation
Our Commercial and Business Litigation group specializes in handling complex disputes between business, individuals, and government entities. We work with our clients across a variety of industries, ranging from individuals and closely-held entities to Fortune 100 companies, to develop litigation strategies that align with the clients’ business goals.
Our clients place their trust in TT&H to guide them through business disputes in the following areas:
- Breach of Contract
- Fiduciary Duty
- Fraud and Other Business Torts
- Real Estate and Land Use Litigation
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Protection & Unfair Trade Practices
- Franchise and Distributorship Disputes
- Regulatory Investigations and Litigation
- Privacy & Cybersecurity
- Restrictive Covenant/Trade Secret Litigation
- Adversarial Proceedings in Bankruptcy
- Trademark and Copyright Infringement
We recognize that litigation is not the only way to resolve legal controversies. We aggressively seek litigation solutions short of trial, and have significant experience in arbitration, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. Our lawyers will work with you to discuss the range of available strategies that can be pursued to accomplish the most efficient and effective results for your matter.